Baron Wars Information and Website

  • Louise Smithson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      A message from the autocrats of Baron Wars.
      Due to real life issues our webminister for Baron Wars has not been able to maintain the webpage.  This has led to much confusion over what will be on offer at this years Baron Wars.
      We are pleased to announce that we will once again offer a wide array of activities to please everyone including:
      Heavy melee and tournament, Rapier melee and tournament, CA and Siege, Archery, Thrown Weapons, Hounds, Equestrian, Youth activities including combat, rapier and youth point, European dance, Middle Eastern dance, bardic competition, A&S classes and competition, shopping, revelry and a really unique and beautiful event site.
      There is a new website which presents all the information for this event now avaialable at http://www.marcheofthemarshes.org/BWIXMain.htm
      Please forward this message mercilously so that the information may be shared and known throughout the middle.
      Thankyou
      Helewyse de Birkestad