New Cards for Martial activities

  • Dale Niederhauser
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      Greetings,
      In case anyone does not know the Midrealm has gone to a new
      authorization card for all martial activities. You need to get the new
      card by the end of the year. I got this information to put in the War
      Hogs, but why wait. So if you are a authorized fighter, fencer,
      equestrian, Marshal for any of the above plus archery or thrown weapons,
      here is how you get your new card.
      --
      From the Clerk of the Roster (address in the Pale):
      Send me a copy of all your current cards and warrants, a signed waiver,
      and a
      S.A.S.E. If you have authorizations that are not listed on your card,
      find a
      marshal that knows you personally and have them contact me directly to
      vouch for
      the missing information. If warrant information is missing from your
      card, ask
      your regional for that activity to contact me directly and vouch for
      your
      warrant status. The procedure for getting a new card (not a
      replacement) hasn't
      changed. Send me your authorization paperwork, a signed waiver and a
      S.A.S.E.

      In September, I'll be at Harvest Day and Coronation. In October, I'll
      be at Red
      Dragon, Crown Tournament, and Dragon's Brawl. I'll have a hard copy of
      the
      database if there are questions.

      Margali of Fenix
      Clerk of the Roster
      Margali@...
      --
      If anyone needs a copy of the wavier let me know.

      Sergeant Konrad Mailander
      Red Spears Baronial Herald
      Apprentice to Master Brusten de Bearsul OP, OL(Gaming)
      http://home1.gte.net/konrad/ ICQ #7349235
      Si hoc obstat, dejectum sit - If it's in the way let it be knocked down