Re: [marshes-reed] Exchequer

  • Brad Hathaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Currently we are awaiting for all interested parties to submit if they wish to apply for the position of Baronial Exchequer.  To date, Konrad Mailander and Baron Ranulf Sinclair are the only two who have submitted.  After the close of submissions (11:59:59 on 4/16/2005 is the deadline) any applicants will be posted on the Baronial Website and in the Baronial/local newsletters to invite feedback from the populace.  At the end of one month a decision will be made at that time.

      The current officer changeover proceedure is outlined in the Baronial Charter (http://www.midrealm.org/redspears/charter.html) under Section III.

      martha schultes <m-schultes@...> wrote:
      How do we vote? Via e-mail or in our meetings and then the tally sent in or what?

      Thanks,
      Magrat

      http://datingsearch.lycos.com