Baronial camp at Pennsic

  • Earnest J. Wymer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      Greetings good gentles
          The Baroness has asked me to inform all those gentles camping with the Barony of Red Spears at Pennsic, that there will be a meeting at Papa San's house at 6:00 pm on Sunday, July 9th.  Please bring paper and pen to write down information, and the $10.00 camping fee if you have not previously paid.  Thank you and see you on Sunday.  In Service to The Dream
      Papa San