I hate computers!!!

  • Dale Niederhauser
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Well I got my computer back today.  With a squicky clean harddrive.  I have lost everything that I had on the harddrive when they reinstalled windows, 5 years of saved email, address book, all of my copies of the websites, several programs I don't have acess to anymore.  I'll be a while rebuilding and thinking of very slow ways to kill Bill Gates.

      Hauptmann Konrad Mailander
      Apprentice to Master Brusten de Bearsul OP, OL(Gaming)
      Squire to Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
      Si hoc obstat, dejectum sit - If it's in the way let it be knocked down

      Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
      As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/emreg

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.