Re: [boarspear] inventory list

  • JACK WYMER
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Jarnhauss
         The Silver Spoons are going to take an inventory of all the stuff we have and put it in boxes and labeled to be more easily found.  We will also take inventory of what Baronial Property is there.  This will take place at our new storage area in the Garage of Lady Arabella.  I will have to look up her address and other info in Marilyn's address book and send it too you if you area interested.  We plan to do this at our next meeting which is next Sunday October 10th about 5:00 p.m.  Let me know if you are available and interested and I will get back with you on all the information
      Aiden
      "Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it."            "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals."
      Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:07:55 -0400
      From: "JACK WYMER"
      Subject: Re: Digest Number 612

      Lord Jarnhauss
      Do you mean an inventory of the baronial property? Sorry about the no meeting today. We need to do a new inventory. I I believe the last one was done by the Baroness and myself about two and a half years ago, and I have no idea where it is. Would you be interested in helping with an inventory? I don't want to do it by myself, and you have been with the Barony a long time and may remember stuff that I don't even know about. Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
        Your Lordship Aiden,
        If you are in need of boxes for rearranging the baronial items, we have a
        whole basement full. We no longer need them, and I would love to get them
        out of the basement. I could always throw them out, I suppose, but I
        figured someone would want them eventually, and since that is the only thing
        in the basement at this point, I guess it doesn't hurt to keep them until
        they are needed. Goodness, it feels so nice to have all of this storage
        space and have nothing in it. Surely is a far cry from the trailer we lived
        in. See ya Sunday.

        Lady Arabella