Bouquets and Brickbats

  • Barbara Mauntler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      Greetings from your Ambassador to the South!
      First of all, congratulations to Lady Helewyse on her latest recognition from TRM.  I will be back South when she holds her vigil, but the honor is certainly deserved.
      On a more unfortunate note, could the group please refrain from using profanity in posts?  My stepfather, who served with a Marine division in World War II, and my mother really find it offensive, especially when they accidentally get f-bombed.
      Finally, could the moderator(s) of these groups change my address to bhudson at mtso dot edu?
      Yours In Service,
      Robert Lord FitzRobert of Jersey