Re: Stonehaven??????

  • kerr63
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
      Absolutely amazing. Something is never missed until it's gone. If
      Lima/Allen county wants a local SCA group, then someone else is more
      than welcome to do the hard work. I will not be a part of it. For
      three years we worked on building the group back up, with meetings,
      travel to events, activities, even tried some novel ideas through
      the stonehaven yahoo group, and got NOTHING. NOTHING.

      Understand if I am bitter about this. Stonehaven is dead. Start
      something new.

      Finan mac Ronain