A standing invitiation to the Siege of Talonval

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Witamy to the Shire of Talonval's closest southern neighbors!

      In an effort to build a bride with our southernmost neighbors, please allow me to extend a warm welcome to our event, the Siege of Talonval, July 9-11 2004. We have many activitites planned, and extra troops to help us break the long standing Siege are always most welcome. For more info, please visit http://www.midrealm.org/talonvale/siege.html

      Also, in case the mail has not gone through with their personal invitation, it is extended to Their Excellencies of Red Spears, as well.

      Pan
      Zygmunt Nadratowski, House Griffin's Moon, Katski's Pulk
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, The Shire of Talonval
      Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R., Sword Brother
      Silverwing's SCA Law's #86 - "A persona is no substitute for a personality" -
      Linnet Kestrel