[boarspear] LONG:Law Changes - Award structure.

  • Dale Niederhauser
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      Greetings,
      As of this the first of April the award structure for the Middle
      Kingdom has undergone some major changes. We have gone from a two tier
      system with awards that carry AoA's and the Peerages that carry a Patent
      of Arms to a three tier system with AoA, Grant of Arms and Patent level
      awards. Go here to read the Law changes:
      http://www.midrealm.org/new_laws.html
      I will be teaching a class on the Award structure at the
      Hrothgeirsfjordr meeting on April 11th. I'll also teach it in the
      Marches but need to schedule the class. Feel free to ask me any
      questions about it you have. Also now is the time to start writing
      those award recommendations for awards you would like to see given at
      Baron Wars.

      The Order of Precedence in the Middle Kingdom is now:
      King/Queen
      Tanist/Tanist's Consort
      Territorial Princes/Princesses
      Heirs of Territorial Principalities
      Dukes/Duchesses
      Counts/Countesses
      Viscounts/Vicountesses
      Pears of the Realm (Chivalry, Laural, Pelican)
      Territorial Barons/Baronesses
      Court Barons/Baronesses
      Order of the Dragons Heart
      Order of the Greenwood Company/Bronze Ring/White Lance/Gold
      Mace/Evergreen
      Grants of Arms
      Orders of the Willow/Silver Oak
      Awards of the Purple Fret/Queen's Favor/Doe's Grace/Kings Chalice
      Orders of the Dragon's Tooth/Dragon's Barb/Cavendish Knot/White
      Chamfron/Red Company
      Order of the Gaping Wound
      Award of Arms
      Awards that do not Convey Precedence: Dragon's Treasure/Purple
      Fretty/Dragon's Teeth/Dragon's Flight/Grove/Royal
      Vanguard/Saphire/Rose/Royal and Kingdom Augmentation of Arms

      --
      Herr Konrad Mailander
      Red Spears Baronial Herald