Caer Byrbryd service campout

  • Jim Faeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Oyez! Oyez!

      All interested gentles are invited to join the Shire
      of Caer Byrbryd for a (monetarily free!) night and day
      of camping, pick-up fighting (assuming a marshal
      present!) general festivities, exploring our new event
      site, and (oh yeah, there WAS a reason for all this)
      some light labor to help offset our site fee.

      Where: Camp Hertzer, 3543 N County Road 33, Tiffin,
      OH

      Dates: Saturday, June 26th and Sunday, June 27th

      Time: TBD (I have to be at work for inventory that
      weekend, I will not be there until late afternoon
      around 4 or 5, but there will likely be someone from
      the shire and/or the caretaker of the campsite there
      earlier. This will be arranged ASAP or as response to
      this announcement.. hint, hint!)

      Details: We will be working on a painting project,
      either the cabins or the shower house and part of the
      lodge, whichever the campsite wants to get done first.
      Prepare to get dirty and bring a change of
      work/grungy clothes. Painting supplies are provided,
      we are just bringing the labor. Whatever fun we have
      while we are there is free, as long as we clean up.
      Lots of space, site is wet, share the toys.

      The more people show, the less work gets passed
      around!

      What ever we don't do this time, we will get a chance
      to finish in July (24th-25th) at a second get
      together.

      I hope to see a good number of you there, and then
      again at our REAL event Labor Day weekend (Emerald
      Beast 4, Sept 3rd-5th)

      Directions: Take your best route to SR 53. The site
      is North of Tiffin.
      From the South: North SR 53 from Tiffin to Seneca CR
      38 (Issac Walton sign) Turn Right..

      From the North: follow SR 53 through Fort Seneca to
      Seneca CR 38 (Issac Walton sign) Turn Left..

      ..follow CR 38 across the bridge and turn at the first
      left onto CR 33 (the road to the right is CR 73) Camp
      Hertzer parking is on the right after the first hill.

      Thank you for your attention,
      Lord Otto der Beger von Heidelberg
      Senechal of Caer Byrbryd and Steward of Emerald Beast 4

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/