Call for Spearpoint articles, etc

  • Susan Thurston
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004

      Greetings everyone,

      Hope everyone is well and staying warm on this fine Candlemas day!  And I hear that Puxatawny Phil saw his shadow so we not quite done with the cold and winter weather yet!

      This is a friendly reminder that  I need to begin work on the February Spearpoint . Please have your submissions to me by Friday, February 6th by end of business.

      You can email your submissions to susant@.... Or copy to a disk/print out and bring them to a meeting, or you can send via snail mail to :

      Susan Thurston

      808 Pine Valley Lane

      Ste 206

      Toledo, Ohio 43615

       I would like our newsletter to “be all that it can be”… and it cannot be without your help! Submit.. and Submit Often!!!

      YIS,

      Rowan