4252New Officers & Spearpoint

  • Konrad Mailander
    Jul 20, 2014
      Greetings,

      Thanks to all that came out to the Baronial meeting in Oakford today. We had a great turnout.

      Lord Anton Stark (Zac Gilley) was chosen as the new Baronial Pursuivant (herald), Lady Kimiko (Kerry) was chosen as the new Baronial Webminister, and Ari ben Lazar (Seth Schwartz) was railroaded into...er...chosen as new Baronial Quartermaster.  My thanks to all who applied for these offices.

       The July Spearpoint is available on the Red Spears Website: http://www.midrealm.org/redspears/spearpoint/Spearpoint_July_2014.pdf

      In Service,

      --

      Meister Konrad Mailander, OP

      Apprentice to Master Brusten de Bearsul OP, OL(Gaming)

      Squire to Sir Gunther von Brandenburg

      Si hoc obstat, dejectum sit - If it's in the way let it be knocked down