4251C&T Practice at Three Towers

  • Giles fitz Alan
    Jun 24, 2014

      You are cordially invited to attend the Cut & Thrust practice at the Marche of Three Towers this Friday June 27, 2014.  The practice will start at 7:00 pm and continue until we're too tired to go on.  You will find us at St. Timothy Lutheran Church at the corner of US30 and US42.  To get there take your best route to the intersection of US30 and US42, then proceed north (toward Ashland) on US42.  You will see the church immediately on the right.  Park behind the church, and enter through the door in the courtyard.  Go downstairs and to the left into the fellowship hall.  I hope to see you there.

      If you want to come earlier, let me know and I'll make arrangements for our people to be there.  I won't be able to make it this week; I have a previous engagement.

      In Service,

      Giles fitz Alan

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic