Natural History tours in Eastern Europe

  • Alan Outen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      Dear All

      Having been unable to lead my Natural History tours for Naturetrek last year due to ill health I am naturally keen to make the most of these this year. It is not appropriate to go into great detail about these here but although my N Cyprus tour leaving later this month is fully booked there are currently vacancies on the Croatia tour 29 April to 6 May. This is a wonderful trip with spectacular scenery and a wide diversity of Natural History interest (Plants, Birds, Reptiles and Insects etc). The tour is co-led by me and Gerard Gorman (likely known by reputation to many of you as a leading authority on woodpeckers). If anyone would be interested in more details about this tour please contact me. I will also be leading again to Romania and Bulgaria.

      Best regards

      Alan Outen