maintaining contact

  • Demetria Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      Dear BMS,

      Just to let you know I am in Mexico and thinking of you all. Although
      I am in the desert, Tecate is in the mountains and it is 46F outside
      and without heat inside. So, it is much to my liking. I hope you are
      all staying warm.

      Please keep me posted on what you are doing. If you still want to
      apply an educational program, I will finish off the work I started and
      upload them as a file so you can access them.

      I miss you all. Much love, Demetria