Re: [bmoviecast] The B-Movie Cast on Letterboxd

  • Kevin Bachelder
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2012
      > One of the coolest parts of the neat Letterboxd movie-tracking site is the
      > ability to create custom lists of movies. Just for fun, I made one with all
      > 194 (and counting) films featured on The B-Movie Cast. For those with
      > Letterboxd accounts, you can check it out here:
      >
      > http://letterboxd.com/ottobud/list/featured-on-the-b-movie-cast-podcast/
      >
      > Enjoy! :)
      >
      > Paul in Canada

      That is a very cool feature.

      I can also do the same kind of thing for the movies I cover on my
      Saturday B Movie Reel podcast too.

      Thanks for the idea Paul!

      Kevin

      -----

      Fan of Science Fiction or Fantasy?
      If so you might enjoy listening to these podcasts...

      Tuning in to SciFi TV (covering all genre TV shows)
      http://www.tuningintoscifitv.com

      Saturday B Movie Reel (covering Syfy channel & other B movies)
      http://www.saturdaybmoviereel.com
    • Kevin Bachelder
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2012
        > For those with
        > Letterboxd accounts, you can check it out here:
        >
        > http://letterboxd.com/ottobud/list/featured-on-the-b-movie-cast-podcast/
        >
        > Enjoy! :)
        >
        > Paul in Canada

        You don't need to have a Letterboxd account to view the list or the
        movie details...very cool.

        Kevin

        -----

        Fan of Science Fiction or Fantasy?
        If so you might enjoy listening to these podcasts...

        Tuning in to SciFi TV (covering all genre TV shows)
        http://www.tuningintoscifitv.com

        Saturday B Movie Reel (covering Syfy channel & other B movies)
        http://www.saturdaybmoviereel.com
      • stephendsullivan
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2012
          Well, that is cool.

          Still not sure I'll join, but it is an enticement.

          Aloha -- Steve Sullivan