Large Faux Pearl Bracelet Exquisite Estate Find

  • Meryl
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 4:23 AM
      Welcome! I am pleased to present this 7 1/4 inch faux pearl bracelet with golden clasp. Pearls have always been a favorite since the beginning of time!

      Feminine and elegant, this item looks as if brand new: tarnish and mark free, hand knotted, superior in every way. You will be pleased with how authentic this strand of "pearls" look!

      Link to view and or purchase: http://www.blujay.com/item/Large-Faux-Pearl-Bracelet-Exquisite-Estate-Find-20140000-1794815

      I've listed several necklaces, rings, earrings, watches and bracelets acquired at local estate sales...take a peek. We are a smoke/pet free home and additional pictures are ALWAYS available.
    • elisias_shoppe
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 17, 2010
        I am pleased to present this 7 1/4 inch faux pearl bracelet with golden clasp. Pearls have always been a favorite since the beginning of time!

        Feminine and elegant, this item looks as if brand new: tarnish and mark free, hand knotted, superior in every way. You will be pleased with how authentic this strand of "pearls" look!

        http://www.blujay.com/item/Large-Faux-Pearl-Bracelet-Exquisite-Estate-Find-20140000-1794815

        I've listed several necklaces, rings, earrings, watches and bracelets acquired at local estate sales...take a peek.

        We are a smoke/pet free home & membership is NOT required to view or buy.
      • elisias_shoppe