Wheel of the Year Class, 4/17/2013, 6:00 pm

  • bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16 6:00 PM
      Reminder from: bluemooncoven2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wheel of the Year Class

      Date: Wednesday April 17, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Pacific, WA
      Notes: The Covenant of the Blue Moon Church will be holding Wheel of the Year Classes in Pacific, WA. Join us as we explore the Wheel of the Year. In these classes we'll take a look at the Sabbats and Esbats from a current and historical viewpoint, as well as explore traditional crafts of the season.

      Classes are open to the general public.

      January 23th 2013 Imbolg
      February 20th 2013 Moon Class
      March 20th 2013 Ostara Class