CBMC Public Ostara Ritual and Potluck, 3/23/2013, 5:00 pm

  • bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2013
      Reminder from: bluemooncoven2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: CBMC Public Ostara Ritual and Potluck

      Date: Saturday March 23, 2013
      Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Les Gove Park Multi-Purpose Building 800 9th St SE, Auburn, WA 98002
      Notes: Come join us in our celebration of Ostara. Please bring a potluck dish to share. The ritual begins at 5 pm, but we ask that folks arrive as early as 4:00 pm but no later than 4:30 to color and decorate an egg that will be part of the ritual.If you are unable to arrive before 5:00 pm, please prepare a hard-boiled, decorated egg prior to the ritual and bring it with you.

      We've rented the Les Gove Park Multi-Purpose Building for this event.. We are requesting a $5.00 minimum donation to help pay for the rental. This is a request, not a requirement.

    • bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013