Ostara Ritual - Updated information - Please read

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 4:55 AM
      Come join us in our celebration of Ostara on Saturday, March 23, 2013. The ritual begins at 5 pm, but we ask that folks arrive as early as 4:00 pm but no later than 4:30 to color and decorate an egg that will be part of the ritual.If you are unable to arrive before 5:00 pm, please prepare a hard-boiled, decorated egg prior to the ritual and bring it with you.

      We've rented the Les Gove Park Multi-Purpose Building for this event.. We are requesting a $5.00 minimum donation to help pay for the rental. This is a request, not a requirement. Please bring a potluck dish to share.