Re: [bluemooncoven] TERRA Town Hall, 3/10/2013, 1:00 pm

  • Vikki Kiehl
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
      Hi Elaine!

      We've had a couple people trying to figure out what the glitch is. Is
      correct in the setup of the announcement... some yahoo "ism" maybe?
      <g>

      The topic for the Brew changes each month. Anyone who wishes to do
      the presentation (herbs, sabbat info, stones, tarot, reading tea
      leaves, nutrition...) is welcome to talk to the board to make
      arrangements for their presentation. <--this could be taken as a not
      so subtle hint <s>

      This is a free event the second sunday of each month. All ages are
      welcome. Room is available at 1pm. Most usually get there about 1:30
      to order lunch. Presentation is from 2-4, but you can leave whenever
      you like. Venue is Denny's (because they give us a free room!) on 6th
      Ave. right off Hwy 16.

      hugs!
      vikki