Re: [bluemooncoven] TERRA Town Hall, 3/10/2013, 1:00 pm

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
      The calendar states 2 pm. I made an additional Note and changed the name to Witches Brew. Could it be some strange daylight savings time glitch that has the reminder showing 1 pm?

      --- In bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com, Vikki Kiehl <vkiehl@...> wrote:

      > Thought I'd mention, this event is the Witch's Brew. It is held the
      > second Sunday of the month. Room is available to us at 1pm &
      > presentation is from 2 - 4. It is held at Denny's on 6th Ave. in
      > Tacoma. This month's presentation is on reading tea leaves.
      >
      > Everyone is welcome.
      >
      > Vikki

    • Vikki Kiehl
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
        Hi Elaine!

        We've had a couple people trying to figure out what the glitch is. Is
        correct in the setup of the announcement... some yahoo "ism" maybe?
        <g>

        The topic for the Brew changes each month. Anyone who wishes to do
        the presentation (herbs, sabbat info, stones, tarot, reading tea
        leaves, nutrition...) is welcome to talk to the board to make
        arrangements for their presentation. <--this could be taken as a not
        so subtle hint <s>

        This is a free event the second sunday of each month. All ages are
        welcome. Room is available at 1pm. Most usually get there about 1:30
        to order lunch. Presentation is from 2-4, but you can leave whenever
        you like. Venue is Denny's (because they give us a free room!) on 6th
        Ave. right off Hwy 16.

        hugs!
        vikki