Our asses may be saved

  • dustie98023
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      It looks like Skull's lawyer came through and he will be getting a small check for SSI maybe this month and starting in January he will get dissability. This will save our asses big time and I only hope the lawyer I retained will come through on my SSI as fast as his did. I am in the process of getting a new doctor and mental councelor as the Healthpoint doctor and councelor I have are a big freakin joke and are not sympathetic to my plight. I am hopefull my SSI and dissability comes through in the next few months. We will be doing very well then and able to take care of house and vehicle repairs. YaY!!!!!!