December 2012 Newsletter

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      For anyone who does not immediately open the newsletter to read it, there is a Santa Parade and Tree Lighting Ceremony in downtown Auburn at 4 pm today. Don't miss out!

      Also, as you may have noticed, Yahoo deleted our calendar info when they "upgraded". As time permits, I will be updating our yahoo calendar. Meanwhile, the information can be found on the Newsletter calendar and Calendar Event Details in the Newsletter.