Re: [bluemooncoven] (unknown)

  • Robert Ickes
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
      This is why I strongly advise against using yahoo as an email provider.
      Gmail is free and much more secure. Also, if you have an android phone, you
      already have a gmail account
      On Sep 25, 2012 1:00 PM, "Earl Wilson" <earlw33@...> wrote:

      > Cathi,
      >
      > Looks like yiut email has been hacked.
      >
      > Earl
      > On Sep 24, 2012 3:01 PM, "cathi anderson" <enchanted_pagan_lady@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > **

      http://xn--80addagg1bwbcx.xn--p1ai/wp-content/plugins/akismet/google.html?df=zb.jdg&fgw=gyh.hkm&eec=ibpk

    • Gary Black
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
        Also do not click links from anyone you do not know.

        Sent from my iPhone