Year and a Day 101, 1/3/2012, 6:00 pm

  • bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      Reminder from: bluemooncoven2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Year and a Day 101

      Date: Tuesday January 3, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday until Monday December 31, 2012.
      Location: Sacred Wisdom Healing Center
      Street: 323 Hawthorne Ave
      City State Zip: Pacific/WA/98047
      Phone: 253-886-7797
      Notes: This is an introductory class in basic Wicca. We will take a look at Gods
      and Goddesses, tools, ritual construction, ethics and more. Reading material
      assigned. Syllabus available. Homework assigned. $10 per class

    • Tim Horine
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
        Please disregard this. More info will be coming soon...B)

        On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 5:55 PM, <bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > * Title: Year and a Day 101 Date: Tuesday January 3, 2012 Time: 6:00
        > pm - 8:00 pm Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first
        > Tuesday until Monday December 31, 2012. Location: Sacred Wisdom Healing
        > Center Street: 323 Hawthorne Ave City State Zip: Pacific/WA/98047
        > Phone: 253-886-7797 Notes: This is an introductory class in basic
        > Wicca. We will take a look at Gods
        > and Goddesses, tools, ritual construction, ethics and more. Reading
        > material
        > assigned. Syllabus available. Homework assigned. $10 per class
        > Copyright © 2012 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights Reserved
        > | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy<http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

      • Elaine
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
          The calender has been updated to reflect the corrected class dates. Thank you for your patience.