Re: [bluemooncoven] Interest in Joining Blue Moon

  • Anna Arrowood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Merry Meet, Don' cha know!!
      BB,
      Anna

      Hello and Merry Meet!

      My name is Thomas. I am a 23 year old Wiccan male. I just moved here to Seattle about a week ago from Minnesota. I was loosely with a teaching group out there. Now, I'm seeking to join the local pagan/wiccan community here in my new home.

      I ran across your coven's web page through many links off of www.seapagan.org and a couple other sites. After taking some time to read about your coven and some of the messages people have been posting, I would be very interested in joining your coven/teaching circles.

      Not sure what all you have in the way of this, but was hoping you could please e-mail me with some information on what you might have available. Please let me know and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again!

      Blessed Be,
      Thomas~

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor