Special Announcement from CBMC

  • Indigo Rose
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 9:14 AM
      ANNOUNCEMENT

      The Covenant of the Blue Moon Church is entering a period of transition. Beginning July 1, 2011, the Covenant of the Blue Moon church will be closing its doors to public members and applicants for an undetermined amount of time.

      During this time period, there will be no public rituals, game nights, meet-ups, etc. The classes will continue until the current students have completed the class term in which they are enrolled. No new students will be accepted at this time.

      We will continue to produce our monthly newsletter, which will be posted on our yahoo group, bluemooncoven2, and our facebook page. We will also continue to maintain our covenantofthebluemoon.org website during our transition.

      We will use these pages to the keep people informed of any new developments or changes. It is our wish to keep the lines of communications open and to continue helping to meet the spiritual needs of the public.

      Blessings,
      CBMC Elders
    • Nickademas none
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 9:36 AM
        I hope everything is ok!

        As a "public" member this is sad news.

        Looking forward the doors being opened again in the future.

        )0(

        Jeff

      • heatherscloaks@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1 9:39 AM
          I've been a member for a few years albeit, not a regular one regrettably. Does this mean the keep away sign is posted? Am I a "public" member? Jeff I thought you were a regular member like me. I'm confused
          Sent on the Sprint� Now Network from my BlackBerry�

          Looking forward the doors being opened again in the future.

          )0(

          Jeff

        • Talia Baker
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1 9:39 AM
            Just a regrouping, Friend.
            Thank you for your sentiment.
            Bright Blessings!
            ~ Talia
            Think you can, think you can't. Either way, you're right.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1 6:08 PM
              I apologize for the confusion.

              The CBMC has two groups.
              1) The Church.  This is our public group, and yes, there are regular attendees
              to many functions we've sponsored.
              2) The Inner Coven.  This is our private group who performs the rituals many of
              our public friends have attended.  Many of our Coven members attend both public
              and private events.

              We have decided we needed to take a break from public service and focus on the
              spiritual growth and solidarity of our Coven as a group.
              Thank you to all of our friends for your concern.

              ~ Talia
              CBMC Elder