Public Game Night on February 26th Swap meet

  • Loralyn Horine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      We will be having a public game night on February 26th from 7-10 pm at the
      Stearns. We will also be having a pagan swap meet during this time.
      *please do not bring a large amount of items due to limited space*. The
      items you bring can be new or used, for sale, trade, or give away. Please
      plan to pack up your stuff by 9 p.m. so that we do have focused game time as
      well.
      blessings,
      Loralyn
      p.s. let me know if you have any questions :)
      p.s.s. feel free to bring snacks and drinks to share
      p.s.s.s.s this is an alcohol free event