building materials needed

  • Vikki Kiehl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      So... during this last rain, I discovered a brand new leak in my aging
      roof. <sigh> It is a very old mobile home and I've patched the roof every
      year. The money I saved for a new roof went to pay vet bills. I need to
      put a new roof over the top of the existing one. Something like a carport
      cover. If anyone has any extra 4x4, 2x4, plywood, rolled roofing they'd be
      willing to donate, I'd be happy to take them. I also have access to a
      pick-up for hauling.

      I'm off to buy another tarp! :)
      vikki