Year and a Day 101, 7/6/2010, 7:00 pm

  • bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 6:55 PM
      Reminder from: bluemooncoven2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Year and a Day 101

      Date: Tuesday July 6, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday until Friday December 31, 2010.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Sacred Wisdom Healing Center
      Street: 323 Hawthorne Ave
      City State Zip: Pacific/WA/98047
      Phone: 253-886-7797
      Notes: This is an introductory class in basic Wicca. We will take a look at Gods
      and Goddesses, tools, ritual construction, ethics and more. Reading material
      assigned. Syllabus available. Homework assigned. $10 per class

    • bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 6:55 PM