Animal Health

  • rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      Merry Meet, my name is Rose, I know I don't post much, but my little kitten is sick and I was wondering if anyone knew any spells for animal health. Also if anyone knows of any organizations that will help with vet bills that would also be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

      Rose
    • Vikki Kiehl
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
        Try Noah's Pet Project
        Vikki
        Noah�s Pet Project

        Noah�s Pet Project is a free pet clinic for elderly, homeless or needy
        people in the community. Our mission is to provide preventative and/or
        occasional health care for pets of low income and elderly residents of
        Tacoma and Pierce County; help control pet overpopulation and provide
        education to our clients.The clinic is open from 12:00 to 2:00 on the second
        Saturday of every month at Clip N Clean Doggie Day Care at 6th & Oakes
        Street. The clinic provides vaccines and outpatient care to cats and dogs.
        They also supply food and flea products, depending on donations. Volunteers
        are needed to help at the clinic. In addition, the Pet Project is in need of
        monetary donations to purchase vaccines and medicines. Also needed are
        cleaning supplies, paper towels, pet food, and pet dishes. Donations can be
        left in the large baskets in the hospitality area or dropped into the
        collection at St. Leo (marked �Noah�s� on the envelope or in the memo line).
        For more information, call Liane Sperlich at 253-927-1323 or Kathy Sdao at
        253-752-2094 or write c/o Browns Point Veterinary Clinic, 6720 Eastside
        Drive NE #4,