RE: [bluemooncoven] 2010 Classes

  • Tim Horine
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
      YAD 101 starts Tuesday the 5th at 7 p.m. The next WOTY class is at 7p.m. on
      the 12th.

      I know they are available at www.karunaarts.com <http://www.karunaarts.com/>
      I don't think that is where she bought them though.

      _____

      From: Tim Horine <tim.h@... <mailto:tim.h%40q.com> >
      To: BlueMoonInnerCore@ <mailto:BlueMoonInnerCore%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com; bluemooncoven2@ <mailto:bluemooncoven2%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com; seapagan-list@ <mailto:seapagan-list%40seapagan.org>
      seapagan.org; TERRAcomunity@ <mailto:TERRAcomunity%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com; COAST@yahoogroups. <mailto:COAST%40yahoogroups.com> com
      Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 5:53:21 PM
      Subject: [bluemooncoven] 2010 Classes

      The Covenant of the Blue Moon Church is now scheduling their upcoming
      classes for 2010.

      The classes are:

      The Wheel of the Year (held the 2nd Tuesday of the month) first class
      January 12th

      Join us as we explore the Wheel of the Year. In these classes we'll take a
      look at the Sabbats and Esbats from a current and historical viewpoint, as
      well as explore traditional crafts of the season. Classes are ongoing and
      open to all. $10 per class.

      Year and a Day 101 (held on the 1st Tuesday of the month) first class
      January 5th

      This is an introductory class in basic Wicca. We will take a look at Gods
      and Goddesses, tools, ritual construction, ethics and more. Reading material
      assigned. Syllabus available. Homework assigned. $10 per class

      Year and a Day 201 (proposed that it will be held the 3rd Tuesday of the
      month) proposed first class January 22nd

      This class builds on what we have learned in the 101 class. We will be
      cementing the principles covered and take a more in depth look at topics
      such as magickal practice, divination, death and dying, clergy counseling,
      etc. Prerequisites for this class are Year and a Day 101 and CBMC
      administrative council approval.

      We have a very limited number of spaces open for each class.

      Please respond to me at tim.h@... <mailto:tim.h%40q.com> and confirm the
      class you would like to
      sign up for, include your name, email address (if different than the one you
      email me with) and phone number. Your information will be kept private and
      only used for us to contact you with class information.

      If you are signing up for Year and a Day 201 please indicate if the 3rd
      Tuesday of the month will work for you.

      Tim

    • Tim Horine
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
        Can I get your cell number for class stuff, in case we have to reschedule or
        whatever.

        _____

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
          Don't reply to that Amy. Sent to the wrong address.

          _____

          From: bluemooncoven2@ <mailto:bluemooncoven2%40yahoogroups.com>
          yahoogroups.com [mailto:bluemooncoven2@

        • katharine_squires@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
            206-227-8281
            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            Can I get your cell number for class stuff, in case we have to reschedule or
            whatever.

            _____

            I would like to sign up for year and a day 201 (3rd Tues. works fine, 6pm is
            better than 7pm- but I can make either work). I would also like to continue
            with Wheel of the year.

            Thanks!

            Amy

            > To: BlueMoonInnerCore@ <mailto:BlueMoonInnerCore%40yahoogroups.com>
            yahoogroups.com; bluemooncoven2@ <mailto:bluemooncoven2%40yahoogroups.com>
            yahoogroups.com; seapagan-list@ <mailto:seapagan-list%40seapagan.org>
            seapagan.org; TERRAcomunity@ <mailto:TERRAcomunity%40yahoogroups.com>
            yahoogroups.com; COAST@yahoogroups. <mailto:COAST%40yahoogroups.com> com
            > From: tim.h@... <mailto:tim.h%40q.com>
            > Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 17:53:21 -0800
            > Subject: [bluemooncoven] 2010 Classes
            >
            > The Covenant of the Blue Moon Church is now scheduling their upcoming
            > classes for 2010.
            >

            > The classes are:
            >

            > The Wheel of the Year (held the 2nd Tuesday of the month) first class
            > January 12th
            >

            > Join us as we explore the Wheel of the Year. In these classes we'll take a
            > look at the Sabbats and Esbats from a current and historical viewpoint, as
            > well as explore traditional crafts of the season. Classes are ongoing and
            > open to all. $10 per class.
            >

            > Year and a Day 101 (held on the 1st Tuesday of the month) first class
            > January 5th
            >

            > This is an introductory class in basic Wicca. We will take a look at Gods
            > and Goddesses, tools, ritual construction, ethics and more. Reading
            material
            > assigned. Syllabus available. Homework assigned. $10 per class
            >

            > Year and a Day 201 (proposed that it will be held the 3rd Tuesday of the
            > month) proposed first class January 22nd
            >

            > This class builds on what we have learned in the 101 class. We will be
            > cementing the principles covered and take a more in depth look at topics
            > such as magickal practice, divination, death and dying, clergy counseling,
            > etc. Prerequisites for this class are Year and a Day 101 and CBMC
            > administrative council approval.
            >

            > We have a very limited number of spaces open for each class.
            >

            > Please respond to me at tim.h@... <mailto:tim.h%40q.com> and confirm
            the class you would like to
            > sign up for, include your name, email address (if different than the one
            you
            > email me with) and phone number. Your information will be kept private and
            > only used for us to contact you with class information.
            >

            > If you are signing up for Year and a Day 201 please indicate if the 3rd
            > Tuesday of the month will work for you.
            >

            > Tim

          • Lleuke
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
              I don't have a cell :) Sorry!

              Can I get your cell number for class stuff, in case we have to reschedule or

              whatever.

              _____

              I would like to sign up for year and a day 201 (3rd Tues. works fine, 6pm is

              better than 7pm- but I can make either work). I would also like to continue

              with Wheel of the year.

              Thanks!

              Amy

              > To: BlueMoonInnerCore@ <mailto:BlueMoonInn erCore%40yahoogr oups.com>

              yahoogroups. com; bluemooncoven2@ <mailto:bluemooncov en2%40yahoogroup s..com>

              yahoogroups. com; seapagan-list@ <mailto:seapagan- list%40seapagan. org>

              seapagan.org; TERRAcomunity@ <mailto:TERRAcomuni ty%40yahoogroups .com>

              yahoogroups. com; COAST@yahoogroups. <mailto:COAST% 40yahoogroups. com> com

              > From: tim.h@... <mailto:tim. h%40q.com>

              > Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 17:53:21 -0800

              > Subject: [bluemooncoven] 2010 Classes

              > The Covenant of the Blue Moon Church is now scheduling their upcoming

              > classes for 2010.

              > The classes are:

              > The Wheel of the Year (held the 2nd Tuesday of the month) first class

              > January 12th

              > Join us as we explore the Wheel of the Year. In these classes we'll take a

              > look at the Sabbats and Esbats from a current and historical viewpoint, as

              > well as explore traditional crafts of the season. Classes are ongoing and

              > open to all. $10 per class.

              > Year and a Day 101 (held on the 1st Tuesday of the month) first class

              > January 5th

              > This is an introductory class in basic Wicca. We will take a look at Gods

              > and Goddesses, tools, ritual construction, ethics and more. Reading

              material

              > assigned. Syllabus available. Homework assigned. $10 per class

              > Year and a Day 201 (proposed that it will be held the 3rd Tuesday of the

              > month) proposed first class January 22nd

              > This class builds on what we have learned in the 101 class. We will be

              > cementing the principles covered and take a more in depth look at topics

              > such as magickal practice, divination, death and dying, clergy counseling,

              > etc. Prerequisites for this class are Year and a Day 101 and CBMC

              > administrative council approval.

              > We have a very limited number of spaces open for each class.

              > Please respond to me at tim.h@... <mailto:tim. h%40q.com> and confirm

              the class you would like to

              > sign up for, include your name, email address (if different than the one

              you

              > email me with) and phone number. Your information will be kept private and

              > only used for us to contact you with class information.

              > If you are signing up for Year and a Day 201 please indicate if the 3rd

              > Tuesday of the month will work for you.

              > Tim

              http://clk.atdmt <http://clk.atdmt com/GBL/go/ 171222985/ direct/01/>

              com/GBL/go/17122298 5/direct/ 01/