COAST Meeting, 8/2/2009, 1:00 pm

  • bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      Reminder from: bluemooncoven2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: COAST Meeting

      Date: Sunday August 2, 2009
      Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Sunday.
      Location: Paul Stephens House
      Notes: This is not a CBMC event.
      We meet to discuss, plan events and share information on the first Sunday of each month. To find out more information about COAST and the location of the meetings please contact Paul Stephens at paulstephens@...

    • Trina Welch
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
        Please make note of change of venue for this meeting and future meetings until further notice.
        The meetings will be held at Sacred Wisdom Healing Center, 136 Stewart RD SE, Building 1, Unit I, Pacific, WA 98047. This is Loralyn's healing center for those who may not know:). Hope to see you there, we could use some help now that we are at "crunch" time for the CPSPPD event!!!!

        Blessings,
        Kat
        Life is so much fun!!!!!!

        "Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." Unknown author

        Date:   Sunday August 2, 2009
        Time:   1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
        Repeats:   This event repeats every month on the first Sunday.
        Location:   Paul Stephens House
        Notes:   This is not a CBMC event.
        We meet to discuss, plan events and share information on the first Sunday of each month. To find out more information about COAST and the location of the meetings please contact Paul Stephens at paulstephens@...

        Edit reminder options Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy