Pagan Pride Day

  • Tim Horine
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2008
      I have received lots of where and when questions on the event and wanted to
      post this link http://www.geocities.com/pauls1950/ which will get you to the
      website. Thank you again for all that have volunteered to help out. It is
      so nice to see the CBMC step up increasingly each year to support this
      amazing event!

      Tim

    • Rev. Paul Stephens
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2008
        Tim,
        They can also use the www.cpspaganpride.com address as well.
        They will both get to the same website but one is easier (for me) to remember.
        Paul

        Paul Stephens
        President CPSPP, Inc. www.cpspaganpride.com
        Director COAST www.pnwcoast.com
        Hp Temple of Water and Stone

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 20, 2011
          Pagan Pride day is the Sunday the 18th of September.

          I need you! Help with the event and volunteer. The even starts at 11:00.
          I need volunteers starting at 9 and some willing to stay til about 6.

          Please distribute this and have people respond to tim.h@... More info on
          the event is available at www.cpsppd.org

          Thank you so much!

          Tim

        • Tamara
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 21, 2011
            hey,,where is it being held?

            the event is available at www.cpsppd.org

            Thank you so much!

            Tim

          • Elaine
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 21, 2011
              It is being held at the Federal Way Community Center. Here is a link:

              http://cityoffederalway.com/facilities.aspx?pagenum=3&RID=32&Page=detail