Greetings

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 3, 2008
      I wanted to say hello to everyone here. I am new to the group but old
      to paganism. I have been a wiccan for 17 years now and I am married
      and live in Mount Vernon Washington. I joined this group to connect
      with others of like mind for friendship and to exchange ideas.

      Blessings, Kathy
    • Tim Horine
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 3, 2008
        Hello back atcha! Welcome to the group!

        _____

        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 3, 2008
          Welcome Kathy! Great to virtually meet you J hehehe. On this group's
          Yahoo site you can find our calendar of events as well as events from other
          groups in our community. You'll find that most of our group's events happen
          around the Federal Way, Algona/Pacific, and Kent areas. We'd love to have
          you join us at any of these events!

          My name is Loralyn and I'm a married mother of 7. My husband is Tim who was
          the first to greet you on this board. We live in Pacific. We've been
          involved with CBMC for about 3 years now and love this group of misfits,
          hehehe. We definitely have not been involved in paganism nearly as long as
          you. J I love to hear the stories of how much paganism has evolved within
          its own community and in the greater community. It's amazing and I feel
          very blessed to live in such a (relatively) accepting community!

          Look forward to 'talking' with you more. J

          ~Loralyn

          You don't have to believe everything you think