In Case You Didn't Get One...

  • Loralyn Horine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      For those of you who wanted a SMF Hoodie this year, but didn't get one,
      I've decided to keep taking orders through April 30th!

      So if you want a hoodie, link up with the form on the main page of the
      website and get your order in to me by fax (360-793-3537), phone (360-
      793-1945 or email (atcadmin@... <mailto:atcadmin%40aquatabch.org>
      )! Make sure to include your
      email address so I can send you a note when your shirt is ready!

      E'bet
      ;-D