Imbolc Ritual, 2/3/2008, 6:30 pm

  • bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      Reminder from: bluemooncoven2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Imbolc Ritual

      Date: Sunday February 3, 2008
      Time: 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
      Location: Terri Potter's house
      Notes: This is a potluck event and open to one and all. We will be gathering at 5 p.m. for crafts and other activities. Orientation will begin at 6 p.m. and call to circle will be at 6:20 p.m.
      Presenters-
      HPS- Gloria, HP- Earl, Maiden- Elaine, Warder- Tim, North- Marcie, East- Scott, South- Loralyn, West-

    • jinxifae
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2008
        --- In bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com, bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
        wrote:

        > Reminder from: bluemooncoven2 Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluemooncoven2/cal
        >
        > Imbolc Ritual
        > Sunday February 3, 2008
        > 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
        > Location: Terri Potter's house
        >
        > Notes:
        > This is a potluck event and open to one and all. We will be
        gathering at 5 p.m. for crafts and other activities. Orientation will
        begin at 6 p.m. and call to circle will be at 6:20 p.m.
        > Presenters-
        > HPS- Gloria, HP- Earl, Maiden- Elaine, Warder- Tim, North- Marcie,
        East- Scott, South- Loralyn, West-

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright � 2008
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        I'm interested in showing up. Hello, by the way, I'm new to the puget
        sound. Would it be alright for me to attend?
      • Teresa
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2008
          We would love to have you attend!! Looking forward to meeting you :-)

          Bright Blessings!

          Teresa Realing