New members

  • Terri
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
      I want to take a moment to greet any new members we've had in the
      past month.

      Greetings!!

      Welcome to the BlueMoon Coven/Church yahoo group. Yes, we are a
      church as well as a coven! We have regular open rituals on or as
      near as possible to the Sabbats and we teach classes at Kyyndred's
      Closet in Auburn.

      Speaking of classes, if any of you are looking for some to take, we
      have our new session of year and a day, wheel of the year and
      elemental magic starting this month. Now is the time to come sign
      up!!

      You will find that we are all friendly and try to be knowledgeable
      (except we can't always spell correctly) and try to answer any
      questions about us that you may have. We also have a good sense of
      humor. Okay, some of us do.

      All joking aside, we are here for the community and that means all of
      you who have chosen to join this group. Please let us know how we
      can assist you in your education and/or growth.

      Welcome to the BlueMoon Coven yahoo group!!!

      Bright Blessings,
      Terri
    • Terri
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
        Yes, that WAS a shameless plug for Kyyndred's Closet!!

        --- In bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com, "Terri" <dustie98023@...>
        wrote:

        > I want to take a moment to greet any new members we've had in the
        > past month.
        >
        > Greetings!!
        >
        > Welcome to the BlueMoon Coven/Church yahoo group. Yes, we are a
        > church as well as a coven! We have regular open rituals on or as
        > near as possible to the Sabbats and we teach classes at Kyyndred's
        > Closet in Auburn.
        >
        > Speaking of classes, if any of you are looking for some to take, we
        > have our new session of year and a day, wheel of the year and
        > elemental magic starting this month. Now is the time to come sign
        > up!!
        >
        > You will find that we are all friendly and try to be knowledgeable
        > (except we can't always spell correctly) and try to answer any
        > questions about us that you may have. We also have a good sense of
        > humor. Okay, some of us do.
        >
        > All joking aside, we are here for the community and that means all
        of
        > you who have chosen to join this group. Please let us know how we
        > can assist you in your education and/or growth.
        >
        > Welcome to the BlueMoon Coven yahoo group!!!
        >
        > Bright Blessings,
        > Terri

      • Maryahshands
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
          Thank you Terri.

          ~Marcie

          IF you want something you have never had
          you must do something you have never done ...

          wrote:

          > I want to take a moment to greet any new members we've had in the
          > past month.
          >
          > Greetings!!
          >
          > Welcome to the BlueMoon Coven/Church yahoo group. Yes, we are a
          > church as well as a coven! We have regular open rituals on or as
          > near as possible to the Sabbats and we teach classes at Kyyndred's
          > Closet in Auburn.
          >
          > Speaking of classes, if any of you are looking for some to take, we
          > have our new session of year and a day, wheel of the year and
          > elemental magic starting this month. Now is the time to come sign
          > up!!
          >
          > You will find that we are all friendly and try to be knowledgeable
          > (except we can't always spell correctly) and try to answer any
          > questions about us that you may have. We also have a good sense of
          > humor. Okay, some of us do.
          >
          > All joking aside, we are here for the community and that means all
          of
          > you who have chosen to join this group. Please let us know how we
          > can assist you in your education and/or growth.
          >
          > Welcome to the BlueMoon Coven yahoo group!!!
          >
          > Bright Blessings,
          > Terri

        • cinabar832
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2008
            Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I knew this was the place to
            be!! A good sense of humor mixed in with knowledge and "creative"
            spelling is exactly what I'm looking for.

            I am very new to Wicca as it relates to a group or coven, however I
            believe this is the path I've been wandering for years, without
            actually giving it a title. I live in the foothills of beautiful Mt.
            Rainier where magic is all around me. The trees, rivers, and the
            mountain give me much strength.

            I'm really looking forward to attending The Year and a Day class.
            Auburn is a bit of a drive for me (about an hour+ each way), but since
            it's on Thursdays, I'll make it work! Do I sign up through this yahoo
            group? or better to sign up in person at Kyyndred's Closet?
            Love and Light,
            Lori
          • kyyndred@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2008
              Lori,
              I can sign you up at the store. Email me at kyyndred@... with your name and contact info.
              love,
              Malaine

              --
              Kyyndred's Closet
              ~A Magical Place To Wander~

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 15, 2008
                Merry meet Lori! I would say the drive is worth it to live at the
                foothills! I spend as much time at the mountain as I can, it is so
                beautiful, and you are blessed! Call Kyyndred's Closet at 2537359335, send
                them an email at kyyndred@..., or drop in and you can sign up for
                the class there. Please let us know if you have any questions we can help
                you with, although the answer might just be 42, lol!

                Blessings,

                Loralyn