Wake up call...

  • karahkat9
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002
      Morning Moonies...

      I know you are all very busy at this time of year, I would like to
      ask a few favors.

      1) If your barrells are not empty, I hope you will be kind.
      I will be collecting colthing, blankets,coats and non-parishable
      foods for donations to the community.

      2) I would like to ask how many of you would like to adopt a family
      for either thanksgiving or yule?

      Please contact me off post if you are intrested in either of the above.

      Love and Light
      Kat~