Mabon

  • karahkat9
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 15, 2002
      How many of you would like to do a small ritual together for Mabon?
      Let me know...

      Love and Light
      Kat~
    • tbarretts
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 16, 2002
        Kat~

        Sounds fabulous, scheduling is tough, though.

        Sunday the 22nd is the WI-cuups Mabon, to which Paula and I are
        already obligated to attend as presenters (if I'm not mistaken!).

        Perhaps Saturday afternoon/evening on the 21st?

        The following weekend is the double whammy of elevation on Saturday,
        then Sickle rehearsal on Sunday, both of which I'm mandated to
        attend.

        Blessings,
        Trista

        --- In bluemooncoven2@y..., karahkat9 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > How many of you would like to do a small ritual together for Mabon?
        > Let me know...
        >
        > Love and Light
        > Kat~
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 29, 2003
          Hi all,

          I would love to attend on September 21st. I am fairly new, this will
          be my first public ritual, since I have always been a solitary. I
          hope to hear from you soon.

          BB,

          Paul
        • karahkat9
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 19, 2003
            Dont forget we are also doing the cat food drive so if you can please
            bring a dontation of cat food can be canned or dry. If you have any
            carriers or kitty things your not using and would like to donate she
            will take those too. I will have her information posted on the
            donation box which will be at the Wilson's for Mabon.

            L&L
            Kat~
          • Cody
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 16, 2005
              i just wanted to let everyone know that i'll probably not be able to
              make it to Mabon. My uncle's condition has worsened to the point that
              he probably won't make it through the weekend. My family is going over
              in a few to see him so...

              if i don't end up making it i want to wish everyone a blessed Mabon,

              thanks
              Cody
            • Talia Baker
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 16, 2005
                We all will send Cody and his family extra support and energy for this difficult time.

                Tyler has offered to fill in the West quarter. I still need someone to fill in for the Earth quarter.
                Much love, Talia

                Cody <xtreme3565@...> wrote:
                i just wanted to let everyone know that i'll probably not be able to
                make it to Mabon. My uncle's condition has worsened to the point that
                he probably won't make it through the weekend. My family is going over
                in a few to see him so...

                if i don't end up making it i want to wish everyone a blessed Mabon,

                thanks
                Cody

                ---------------------------------

                Indigo
                "Why Not" is the prelude to an interesting life.

              • karahkat9
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 17, 2005
                  A time of thanksgiving ....We have much to be thankful for. Thank you
                  Scott and Staci for hosting Mabon and Thank you Paul for your gracious
                  offer...

                  I cut an apple this morning and was pleased to see a star and three
                  seeds..... God and Goddess, night and day, life and death are all equal
                  at this time..... The harvest is a bounty to behold grains, fruits and
                  nuts. The world is changing colors all around us and the world is
                  preparing for a celebration which will lead us to many transformations.
                  Are you ready! Will you come and dance, celebrate and share with us?
                  Happy Mabon to all.

                  Hope to see you at Staci and Scotts this Sunday, ritual starts at 4pm
                  with Feast to follow. If directions are needed please ask....

                  Blessing upon you all....

                  L&L
                  Kat~
                • Rev. Paul Stephens
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 17, 2005
                    You are welcome. It is an open offer.
                    PaulS
                    > A time of thanksgiving ....We have much to be thankful for. Thank you
                    > Scott and Staci for hosting Mabon and Thank you Paul for your gracious
                    > offer...
                    >
                    > I cut an apple this morning and was pleased to see a star and three
                    > seeds..... God and Goddess, night and day, life and death are all equal
                    > at this time..... The harvest is a bounty to behold grains, fruits and
                    > nuts. The world is changing colors all around us and the world is
                    > preparing for a celebration which will lead us to many transformations.
                    > Are you ready! Will you come and dance, celebrate and share with us?
                    > Happy Mabon to all.
                    >
                    > Hope to see you at Staci and Scotts this Sunday, ritual starts at 4pm
                    > with Feast to follow. If directions are needed please ask....
                    >
                    > Blessing upon you all....
                    >
                    > L&L
                    > Kat~
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Carolyn
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 22, 2005
                      Hi all,

                      I am so sorry to have missed you all at Mabon. I'm a bit overwhelmed
                      with preparing for moving and with everything else that has been going
                      on. I look forward to seeing some of you this weekend, and to seeing
                      some of you on Wednesday for our next Year and a Day class.

                      Brightest Blessings,
                      Carolyn
                    • Saille S
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 22, 2005
                        Carolyn,
                        good luck with the move, and Happy early Birthday! Sorry I won't be able to help, Tony's daughter and Grand-daughter are here from England and we're all really busy showing them the Great North West. . . but I'm sending good luck and energy your way for things to go smoothly for your move.
                        Take care!
                        Saille

                        Carolyn <kepplerce@...> wrote:
                        Hi all,

                        I am so sorry to have missed you all at Mabon. I'm a bit overwhelmed
                        with preparing for moving and with everything else that has been going
                        on. I look forward to seeing some of you this weekend, and to seeing
                        some of you on Wednesday for our next Year and a Day class.

                        Brightest Blessings,
                        Carolyn

                        Washington dc web site design Washington dui Washington state dui Washington dc computer Washington dui law Washington home equity loan

                        ---------------------------------

                      • Tracy
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 22, 2006
                          Can someone post or send me directions to the Mabon celebration on
                          Sunday?
                          Thanks,
                          Tracy
                        • Scott Stearns
                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 22, 2006
                            Tracy

                            Here you go.

                            Scott

                            Take I-5 toward Federal Way and take the Puyallup
                            exit, follow the exit around and go through the next
                            light (Hwy 18 and Enchanted Parkway. At the next
                            light (Hwy 18 and Hwy 99) take a left. Stay in the
                            outside lane as at the next light (356th) you will
                            make a right. Follow that until you come to 14th SW
                            (the street sign on the left hand side is missing),
                            turn left onto 14th and in a few blocks it will "T".
                            Take a right and almost immediate left as 14th "jogs".
                            Drive to the end of the street. Our house is at the
                            end of the street. If you don't see a cleared area, a
                            recently built house, or my purple truck, then you
                            took a wrong turn somewhere.

                            --- Tracy <tracyells@...> wrote:

                            > Can someone post or send me directions to the Mabon
                            > celebration on
                            > Sunday?
                            > Thanks,
                            > Tracy

                            " Life is not measured by the breaths we take.... but
                            the moments that take our breath away"

                            http://mail.yahoo.com