Merry Meet

  • karahkat9
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2002
      CBMC is going through many changes. We are a small coven who's main
      focus is learning. We are about to start offering classes, I will post
      the schedule for Aug real soon. This will be a open forum type
      learning where all can share there ideas on a choosen topic. This
      learning style will eventualy move into training for larger
      circles,rites,sabbatts,and esbots. So keep your eyes on the post and
      come join us.

      Love and Light
      Kat~
    • Raven Wolfe Gwydion <cbmoe@madras.net>
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 18, 2003
        Hello and greetings,
        I just joined. I live in rural Oregon, I am married,nine years, I am
        26 and I have three kids. I am a newly found Pagan and I am here to
        learn and make new friends.

        Raven
      • mary carney
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 19, 2003
          Merry Meet and Welcome.
          Blessings, Malia
          "Raven Wolfe Gwydion <cbmoe@...>" <cbmoe@...> wrote:Hello and greetings,
          I just joined. I live in rural Oregon, I am married,nine years, I am
          26 and I have three kids. I am a newly found Pagan and I am here to
          learn and make new friends.

          Raven

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Angel
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 24, 2003
            Hi Everyone thanks Stacy for the invite, :) I'm here so do your worse
            (kidding.)
          • rev_bransunwolf
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 14 8:40 AM
              Greetings to you all.. I'm Bran. lets get the vitals out of the way..

              age:37
              Living in: Pacific
              Martial status : divorced, Poly
              Dating Status :in an open domestic partnership with my best friend
              raising her kids.
              Faith.. Ecclectic with Celt Shamanic leanings, Also support the
              teachings of the celstine prophecies( ok its fiction but truths are
              truthes.
              Favorite Personal Quote:" Faith comes not from holyman, writ, or
              church faith is individual and comes from ones own heart and is ours
              and ours alone. the person next to you in circle or on a pew does
              not believe in spirit exactly as you do."
              Gifts : Channel/Oracle(if not supressed), Divination
              Experience with other groups: Former webmaster for TERRA, member of
              skagit valley pagans coffee meetup group.

              Ok enough of that silly stuff.. I came here to meet other
              individuals here in the area as I'm new here. I'm sure my partner
              would love to meet some of you folks too. I could always use more
              friends in the community, and I'd love to find someone else
              openminded to hang out with.. or whatever.

              Love and Light
              Bran
            • Javagoddess
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 15 3:07 PM
                Merry meet Bran. My brother was active in Terra until
                he moved to Austin. You may know him, Rick?

                =====
                May the keeper's of Karma be watching and the blessings abound!

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              • karahkat9
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 15 3:50 PM
                  Bran e-mail me off post at Karahkat9@.... I will send you some
                  information if you would like.

                  L&L
                  Kat~
                • Geoff Reed
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 16 1:17 PM
                    Is tehre anywhere that the rituals that BMC uses available in electronic
                    form? Could I get them emailed to me, i'd like to use those as a starting
                    point for my own solo based rituals.
                  • karahkat9
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 23, 2005
                      Welcome to CBMC post GamblerX. Post a question and many will answer,
                      teaching is welcome here too.....

                      Please do not post personal adds/products or in appropriate
                      information. If you have questions you can ask here or e-mail an
                      elder off post.

                      L&L
                      Kat~