Mead

  • karahkat9
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2002
      Our attempts at mead last year were not fruitful! If enough of you are
      interested we will try again, using a new receipe. Let me know we need
      at least 5 people to do this.

      Love and Light
      Kat~
    • karahkat9
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2002
        The moonies made mead two years ago, we were able to save one 5
        gallon bucket. The rest did not make it. I have containers for all of
        you to take a bit home and try if you would like or you can bring
        your own bottles. This will be avaiable at the Yule ritual. It is a
        potluck and I am making taco soup.

        L&L
        Kat~