Couch available

  • Jeri Lee
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      I have a couch in very good condition I need to find a home for. It is a
      yellow and orangish brocade and full size. We’re about to send it to the
      dump and decided it is in too good a condition to just junk. The catch is
      you would need to pick it up at my home in Centralia.

      There is also a queen sized top mattress that could use a home.

      Jeri Lee

      _____