Jars and bottles

  • dustie98023
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Hey BlueMoonies,
      We are working to start a Coven herb collection for the Covenstead.
      I would greatly appreciate it if you could all start saving jars and
      bottles. Baby food jars, jelly jars, pickle jars and mayonaise jars.
      Anything with a screw on lid will be great. We will possibly need a
      few bottles as well. For any jars like pickle jars, if you could
      please put a little baking soda in them after they have been cleaned
      and let it set a few days to remove the pickle smell, that would be
      wonderful. also, please note that my computer is down and I am
      borrowing the use of one when I can. So I will not be able to get
      back to anyone sending private email as soon as I would like. Please
      send some energy to my Techno-Wizard, so He can figure out what went
      wacko with the computer.
      Thanks everyone,
      Terri