All Moonies who went to SMF

  • karahkat9
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Your attendendance is reqested:

      CBMC meeting sunday April 7th at 1pm at Andy's apt.
      We all need to ground and go over some things that are important to
      the groups health and growth.

      Please bring a dish to share as this is a potluck event. If you need
      child care please let me know. ASAP

      If you need directions please call me or e-mail me and I will get them
      too you, or if you would like to carpool show up at the wilson's by
      noon.

      L&L Kat~