Imbolc Ritual Sunday, February 4th 6:30PM

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Come join our celebration of Imbolc and bring your favorite seasonal
      dish to share at our potluck afterward.

      In the spirit of Imbolc, we will be cleansing ritual tools as part of
      our ritual celebration. Please feel free to bring a tool or two to be
      cleansed and purified in a traditional cleansing ceremony. You may
      also choose a favorite piece of ritual jewelry.

      Clothing is required. Ritual dress and/or robes are optional.

      We are currently collecting nonparishable food items for s local food
      banks and pet food for local seniors. You may drop off donations at
      Kyyndred's Closet in Auburn, WA.

      The ritual will be held in Federal Way, WA. Please email me for
      driving directions.