October news

  • Loralyn Horine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Greetings everyone! I hope September treated you well and October treats
      you even better! Here we go:

      October 4th 7-9 p.m. at the NEW Kyyndred's Closet- Year and a Day Divination
      Class. $10 for nonmembers, $5 for members.

      October 7th 7-9:30 p.m. at Round Table Pizza in Auburn- Bon Voyage Party for
      Melissa, James, Jem, and Baby X

      October 11th 6-8 p.m. at Kyyndred's Closet- Wheel of the Year Samhain class.
      $10 for nonmembers. $5 for members.

      October 29th 6 p.m. at Terri's house- Samhain ritual!!! Come and celebrate
      the new year with us!

      November 3d is Hekatee's Sickle. Register NOW and let them know if you want
      to bunk with CBMC.

      If you have any questions about the calendar please contact me at
      loralynhorine@....

      BB,

      Loralyn