August Events and News

  • Loralyn Horine
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      August 1st 6:30 pm at Tom and Malaine's house- SpiralScouts Blade Safety
      Class. Please bring a snack to share.

      August 2nd 7:00 pm at Kyyndred's Closet- Year and a Day class. $10 for each
      class. $5 for CMBC members.

      August 9th 6:00 pm at Kyyndred's Closet- Wheel of the Year class. $10 for
      each class. $5 for CBMC members.

      August 15th 6:30 pm- SpiralScouts Award Ceremony. The kids have earned some
      pins and badges come one and all to congratulate them.

      August 19th-20th 8 am - 5 pm at Tim and Loralyn's house- Coven wide junk or
      treasures all for sale. Please price and initial items prior to sale.

      August 27th 3 pm at Kyyndred's Closet- Story time with Mama Kat. Mama Kat
      will be sharing stories of dragons!

      Celebrate this bountiful harvest season and while you are at it remember
      those less fortunate. Kyyndred's Closet is collecting food items for the
      Pagan Pride Day collections. Blue Moon is collecting all sorts of pet foods
      and supplies so that the elderly make sure to feed themselves. MarLea (Mama
      Kat) is currently heading up those collections. If you have any calendar
      events you'd like added, please contact me at loralynhorine@... .
      Happy Lammas everyone!!!

      Loralyn

    • boxerchick122104
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
        where is the award cermoney going to be?

        --- In bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com, "Loralyn Horine"
        <loralynhorine@...> wrote:

        > August 1st 6:30 pm at Tom and Malaine's house- SpiralScouts Blade
        Safety
        > Class. Please bring a snack to share.
        >

        > August 2nd 7:00 pm at Kyyndred's Closet- Year and a Day class.
        $10 for each
        > class. $5 for CMBC members.
        >

        > August 9th 6:00 pm at Kyyndred's Closet- Wheel of the Year class.
        $10 for
        > each class. $5 for CBMC members.
        >

        > August 15th 6:30 pm- SpiralScouts Award Ceremony. The kids have
        earned some
        > pins and badges come one and all to congratulate them.
        >

        > August 19th-20th 8 am - 5 pm at Tim and Loralyn's house- Coven
        wide junk or
        > treasures all for sale. Please price and initial items prior to
        sale.

        > August 27th 3 pm at Kyyndred's Closet- Story time with Mama Kat.
        Mama Kat
        > will be sharing stories of dragons!
        >

        > Celebrate this bountiful harvest season and while you are at it
        remember
        > those less fortunate. Kyyndred's Closet is collecting food items
        for the
        > Pagan Pride Day collections. Blue Moon is collecting all sorts of
        pet foods
        > and supplies so that the elderly make sure to feed themselves.
        MarLea (Mama
        > Kat) is currently heading up those collections. If you have any
        calendar
        > events you'd like added, please contact me at loralynhorine@... .
        > Happy Lammas everyone!!!
        >
        > Loralyn

      • Loralyn Horine
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
          You know, I'm not sure. Any SpiralScout leaders know???

          Loralyn

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
            Game Farm Park, calendar has been updated to reflect this. Thanks for
            asking :)
            Loralyn

            --- In bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com, "boxerchick122104"
            <boxerchick122104@...> wrote:

            > where is the award cermoney going to be?

          • DarkAngel
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006
              Not to sound lame or anything, but where IS Game Farm park? Can anyone
              help with this?
            • Loralyn Horine
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006
                Game Farm Park
                3030 R ST SE

                From I-5 or Hwy 167, (take the Hwy 18 east)
                Take the Auburn-Enumclaw exit. At the end of the ramp, turn left onto
                Auburn Way South. (going south past big daddy's)

                At the intersection of M street, be in the right hand lane to take
                Howard road.

                At the end of Howard road, take a right onto "R" Street SE
                Contiunue through the light at 29th SE and the park is on your left.

                Loralyn